Are you in search of a guide that will take you through the process in order to complete Khan Academy login? Then you are in the right place as today we bring you a detailed article about Khan Academy, Khan Academy Sign up and Khan Academy Login. But what is Khan Academy?
The internet is now accessed by over 47 percent of the world’s population as per the latest reports. The internet is not only used to access social media platforms or watch videos but also to improve one’s self and to gain knowledge as well. There are many online platforms out there that allow users to learn new courses and improve their skills online. Most such platforms require users to pay for accessing the materials related to the courses that they select.
Even though most of the platforms that allow users to learn online are said to be free, some sort of payment needs to be paid in order to completely access all the features and study materials featured on the platform.
If you are in search of an online platform that truly offers free content to the users to learn online, then Khan Academy is the platform that you should be aware of.
What is Khan Academy?
Khan Academy is a website that is a free educational platform. The platform offers thousands of videos in different education categories to help students learn new things and improve their knowledge at their own pace. The online library featured in the Khan Academy platform can be accessed both by using their website or by using their application.
There are a lot of materials available in the Khan Academy ranging from mathematics to computer programming. Everyone from pre-kindergarten to 12th-grade students can make use of the materials available in the platform. Even though most of the school-based educational materials that are available in the platform are based on the US school curriculum, most students can use the platform to learn the basics of concepts taught in schools around the world or to learn new concepts based on the subject as well.
The Khan Academy platform was launched back in 2008 by well-known educator Mr. Salman Khan. His goal with the Khan Academy website was to create an online platform that allows students to learn new things and improve their knowledge for free.
The Khan Academy is a free non-profit organization and they also produce YouTube videos in their own channel which are basically short lessons in order to help students. Apart from offering materials and videos for students on subjects of their choice, the Khan Academy platform also offers exercises for practice as well so that students can check how well they have understood a particular topic or subject.
Khan Academy Features
Below is a list of all the features that are available in the Khan Academy platform for free:
- The Khan Academy application is available for Android and iOS powered devices. The official Khan Academy application can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store for Android and from the Apple App Store for iOS.
- Khan Academy is a free 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works with the help of donations. Anyone can donate to Khan Academy to help them work better.
- Khan Academy provides an offline version of its content to rural places in Africa, Asia, and Latin America so as to help students without an internet connection access the platform.
- Apart from offering courses based on school curriculum, Khan Academy also offers online study materials and videos for competitive exams like SAT, LSAT, GMAT, IIT JEE< NCLEX-RN, CAHSEE, and MCAT.
How to do Khan Academy Sign Up?
Even though signup is not mandatory to access any content available on Khan Academy, if you do the Khan Academy sign up, then it becomes easier for you to access the content and begin from where you left off across devices.
If you are interested to do Khan Academy Sign Up but does not know how then below is how you can do Khan Academy sign up easily:
- Load the Khan Academy sign up page by clicking here.
- When the website loads, you will get the Khan Academy sign up form.
- Fill the form by entering the appropriate details. You can sign up for Khan Academy either as a Learner, Teacher, or Parent.
- For signing up to Khan Academy, you can either link your Facebook or Google account. Alternatively, you can also use your email address to sign up.
How to do Khan Academy Login?
After you do the Khan Academy Sign Up, you should also do the Khan Academy Login to access your account. Even though performing Khan Academy login is an easy task, many people who are new to the internet are confused on how to perform Khan Academy login.
If you are among those who need a guide on Khan Academy login, then we have featured a step-by-step guide below on how to do Khan Academy login easily.
- To perform the Khan Academy login, load the Khan Academy login page on your web browser by clicking here.
- If you had signed up to Khan Academy using your Facebook or Google account, you can use the same to complete Khan Academy login.
- If you signed up by providing your email address, then you can complete the Khan Academy login by entering the username and password that you had set while creating your Khan Academy account.
How to Volunteer for Khan Academy?
Khan Academy is in search for interested volunteers who can help translate the various course materials that are available within the platform and also review the accuracy of the content that is made available in the platform.
If you are interested to volunteer for Khan Academy, then you can apply to translate or review the content that is available on the Khan Academy education platform. Below is how to apply to review or translate the content available on the Khan Academy platform:
- First of all, using any web browser of your choice visit the official Khan Academy volunteer page by clicking here.
- In the middle right side of the web page that loads, you will be able to find two buttons that say “Apply to translate” and “Apply to review”. Depending on whether you are interested to apply to translate or review the content available on Khan Academy, click on the respective button.
- Once you click the respective button, you will then have to fill up a form on which you will have to enter information about your skills and knowledge. You will also have to enter your email address.
- After filling the form, click on the “Submit” button. Your application form to volunteer at Khan Academy will be submitted.
- In case they require your service, they will contact you on the email address that you provided while filling the form.
How to Donate to Khan Academy?
As Khan Academy is a nonprofit organization, they require donations from people to keep functioning. If you are interested in donating to Khan Academy, then below is how you can do so.
- Open the Khan Academy Donation Page on your web browser by clicking here.
- After the webpage loads completely, fill up the form to complete your donation. You can choose to either donate once or make a monthly donation to the platform.
- You have to enter your name in order to make the donation. You can also choose to donate in the honor of someone else by clicking the option that says “Click here to give in honor of another person” that is present below the field provided to enter your name.
- You can make the payment for the donation either with Paypal or by credit card.
#Frequently Asked Questions About Khan Academy
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Khan Academy along with their answers:
Question: How do I change the password of my Khan Academy account?
Ans: If you have signed up to Khan Academy using your Facebook or Google account, then changing the password of your Facebook or Google account will immediately change the password of your Khan Academy account as well.
However, if you have used your email address while signing up to Khan Academy and in case you forgot your account password, then you can reset the password by visiting the Khan Academy Forgot Password page.
You have to enter the email address used to create your account and a password reset email will be sent to that email address. Click on the link available in the mail sent by Khan Academy to you and you should then be able to change your Khan Academy login password instantly. In case the email from Khan Academy is not visible in your inbox, do check the spam folder as well.
Question: How to access Khan Academy YouTube content if YouTube is not available in your location?
Ans: Khan Academy Lie is the best way to access Khan Academy education content and YouTube videos in places where YouTube is blocked.The Khan Academy Lite platform is an offline platform that offers students with the same features as the full-fledged Khan Academy platform. The benefit of using the Khan Academy Lite platform is that you can make use of all the 7000+ videos and 20,000+ interaction-based exercises available on Khan Academy without requiring an internet connection.You can know more about the Khan Academy Lite platform and also download Khan Academy Lite on your device by clicking here.
Question: How to report errors on Khan Academy videos or content?
Ans: If you are interested in reporting an error on any of the Khan Academy videos or content, then you can follow the below steps:
1. Find the text box below the article or video that says “Ask a question”.
2. Once you find the box, begin typing in this box.
3. Now you will find a link that says “Report a mistake” to the right side. Click on it.
4. A new text box will now appear below “Clarifications”.
5. Begin typing in this box. Now you will see directions on how to offer the best possible feedback above the box.
6. Follow the steps mentioned to report the error.
Question: What is Khan Academy Kids?
Ans: Khan Academy Kids is a special mobile app developed by Khan Academy. As the name suggests, the Khan Academy Kids platform features content that is specially oriented towards small kids. The platform offer subjects like math that is specially crafted to educate kids and there are also reading and other activities like storytelling, drawing and reading.To make the learning experience interesting for kids, the platform also rewards kids with virtual items and cartoon characters that kids can get as they keep completing activities and challenges on the platform.
To make the content available on the Khan Academy Kids platform suitable for kids across the world, the preschool content available on the platform follows the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Frameworks and the kindergarten content on the platform follows Common Core State Standards. Parents can also be a part of the Khan Academy Kids platform by engaging with their kids and helping them in completing learning activities. Parents can also view the progress of their child on activities. Parents can also set up multiple Khan Academy Kids account for all their kids and monitor all the accounts as one as well. The Khan Academy Kids platform is available as a mobile application on the Play Store for Android devices, Apple App Store for iOS devices, and also on the Amazon App Store as well.
Question: How to delete Khan Academy account?
Ans: Follow the steps below to delete or cancel your Khan Academy account:
- First of all, login to your Khan Academy account by following the Khan Academy login guide featured above.
- Now, click on the drop-down menu and then click on the option that says “Settings”.
- Click on the “Delete your account” option.
And that is it. Your Khan Academy account will now be deleted after 24 hours from the time you clicked the “Delete your Account” button. If you perform Khan Academy login within 24 hours, the account will not be deleted.
We have tried to include all necessary information and details about Khan Academy in the above article. If you have any more doubts about Khan Academy, then do leave your doubts or questions as a comment below and we will surely get back to you with the most appropriate answer possible.