Khan Academy MCAT is one of the most opted courses within Khan Academy. Many people have been asking us to brief about Khan Academy MCAT, so today we are doing the same in this article. If you want some other details regarding Khan Academy Login and Salman Khan (Founder), you can get all the pieces of information on this website.
What is MCAT?
MCAT is a competitive exam and stands for Medical College Admission Test. The MCAT exam is conducted by AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges) and is a standard highly-valued entrance exam conducted in order to get into reputed medical colleges in the United States, Australia, and Canada.
The MCAT exam is 7.5 hours long and consists of 4 different sections:
- Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems.
- Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems.
- Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills.
- Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior.
What is Khan Academy MCAT?
Khan Academy MCAT is the name for the study materials offered by Khan Academy to prepare for the MCAT competitive exam.
Just like any other content available within the Khan Academy platform, the Khan Academy MCAT materials are also completely free to download and use by anyone.
Khan Academy MCAT Contents
The Khan Academy MCAT free online course features contents from all the 4 sections that are asked in the MCAT exams. Below are the different section titles available within the Khan Academy MCAT course:
- Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Practice Questions.
- Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems Passages.
- Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems Passages.
- Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behaviors Passages.
- Organ Systems.
- Physical Processes.
- Chemical Processes.
- Processing the environment.
- Individuals and society.
- Society and culture.
- Social inequality.
How to do AAMC MCAT Prep using Khan Academy MCAT Materials?
Below are the steps you need to follow in order to do AAMC MCAT prep using Khan Academy MCAT materials.
- First of all, launch the official Khan Academy AAMC MCAT Prep page by clicking here.
- You will now be presented with a list of topics that are made available under Khan Academy MCAT course to perform AAMC MCAT prep.
- Pick the topic you want to study.
- If not logged in already, perform Khan Academy login.
And that is it. You can now access all the Khan Academy MCAT prep materials for free right within the web browser.
We have tried to include all the important information related to Khan Academy MCAT in this article. If you have any more questions or doubts related to Khan Academy MCAT study material, then leave a comment below and we will surely get back to you as soon as possible.